If you looking on the internet a Windows Movie Maker 2020 Free Download latest version So, you come to the right place now a day shares with you an amazing application The video editing Windows Movie Maker or Windows Live Movie Maker for Window Me, Windows XP & Windows Vista was launched in 2000. The Windows Essentials project was built for you to upload and post videos on Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram, Twitch or OneDrive.
Millions of users around the world have enjoyed uploading or slide showing the videos with this program. Unfortunately, this idea was discontinued by Microsoft in 2017 and it was withdrawn from Windows. But after some time in the Photos app with the name Microsoft Story Remix, they added this awesome application too. So if you enjoy this excellent Microsoft Video Editor app, you’ll probably continue to read this blog. Because I am going to guide you in this article how to conveniently use Windows Movie Maker on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1. you can also check out the Windows 10 ISO 2020 Free Download.
Windows Movie Maker Overview:
- Windows Movie Maker Overview:
- Features of Windows Movie Maker 2020
- Add Music
- Easy to Use
- Windows Story Remix Features
- New UI
- Edit Raw
- Remove Jumps
- Add Title
- 3D Effects
- Voice Over
- Download Windows Movie Maker
- Windows Movie Maker for Windows 10
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Can we still download Windows Movie Maker?
- Can I use this app on Windows 10?
- Which is the best Movie Maker alternative?
- Is Windows Movie Maker free for Windows 10?
- My video took so much time to render?
- Can I make a Reverse video with Movie Maker?
- Will this Movie Maker lower the quality of my Video?
- Can I use the Windows Movie Maker Vista version on Windows 10?
- Does Windows 10 have a built-in video editing tool just like Windows 7, Vista & XP?
- Can I download Windows Movie Maker without paying money?
The first Windows Movie Maker release was produced for Windows Me in 2000. Following the update, they upgraded the latest version of Windows XP to version 1.1 and included DV, AVI, WMV and 8 other files supported. Now in 2002, they updated it to version 2.0 and added several additional features. After this, a small upgrade version 2.1, the Windows XP Service Pack 2 support was introduced. They made further improvements and revamped the interface and UI in the 2005 update for the Movie Maker XP version.
The version 6.0.6000 which was the same as the Vista version was released for the service of Windows Vista. Microsoft has introduced and improved a lot as it said more changes and results. it was the big upgrade. It added support for Xbox 360 replay and also used support for the DVR-MS format that is used to monitor live television on Windows Media Centre. The software for recording high definition video (HDV) cam recorders was included in the HD version and premium service. They disabled a role in the Vista update that you used to upload files from Camera, VCR or WebCam, owing to functionality that users most enjoyed in the older version and the device stability which you can’t access on the Windows Vista.
A version revamped from the Microsoft Download Center for Windows Movie Maker 2.6 was also introduced by Microsoft, including all existing transformations and effects, as well. Windows Movie Maker’s most recent version was not to pick up the Windows screen with the release. The latest Windows Movie Maker was upgraded to Windows Live Movie Maker 2009 for this update. On 17 September 2008, the program’s beta was released, while Windows Essentials ‘ standalone edition was introduced on 19 August 2009. Windows Live was a completely new software that did not read the old versions of the projects made. Windows Live Movie Maker has been completely redesigned to mimic an Office 2007 ribbon toolbar as they alter the configuration. You have added a new feature that helps you to upload your videos directly to your DVD or to YouTube. This Movie Maker software embraces both Windows Vista and Windows 7. Windows Movie Maker is the only way to obtain Live Movie Maker for Windows Vista. On 10 January 2017 Windows Movie Maker has finally been disabled. Microsoft also removed this feature and introduced the Photos App with Windows 10, as have other Windows Essentials programs. You will also change the name to Windows Story Remastered for this program.
Features of Windows Movie Maker 2020
Windows Movie Maker is a freely available application for its users created by the Corporation. There are alternate alternatives to the filmmaker on the Web, however, they ask for money. the issue with them. Yeah, then that would be an outstanding application if you don’t have that much money.
Do you have a YouTube channel where the slideshows are uploaded? If so, the best software you can use for your channel is to create great slideshows. You can photograph any size and add music to that, and in just a few minutes your video is done.
You film a picture, but it includes a sound that you don’t like. Then you can add your favorite music to your videos by using Movie Maker. Here is the answer. You can even use merchandise songs while you vlog or use the album if you just make a video for yourself.
Image stabilization is one of the best features I use very often. If your hands shake a lot while you capture a video or film sequence, you may steady your footage with this stabilizing function. It removes it from your video and turns it into a perfect shot.
You will also get a transformation impact to bring more fun and make your videos or diaphragms appear cool and awesome.
You just recorded a video, but you don’t like any part of it anyway, then the solution doesn’t bother here. You can remove that annoying or unwanted part of your videos with the help of Windows Movie Maker. You can take the duration you want and then add a transition effect, so you’re professionalizing your images.
Okay, you have caught the image in a wrong way which makes the diaphragm video difficult? The program does not care about allowing you to rotate the videos in 90 degrees, either left or right. With this, you will increase the beauty of your presentation.
If you have already linked without transferring it to your hard disk, you can download your files directly from your USB flash drive. You can also download videos or photos from your file manager to edit them quickly.
When your project is completed, you’ll transfer it to your media tab. You’ll even notice an alternative if you want to post it on Vimeo. The best thing is to enable your recorded videos to be downloaded directly to your CD or DVD.
Easy to Use
You don’t need a professional video editor to use this app, so the application is easy to use. Everything is well managed and intuitive when you use it three or four times. We should equate that better to other retailers such as Camtasia, After Effects, Filmora, etc.
Windows Story Remix Features
If we show the older Windows Movie Maker edition, we find the update too outdated and the user interfaces too dated. But they have changed the entire user interface in this Windows Story Remastered, turning it nice and amazing. This is completely revamped and much stronger and exclusive than the director.
You can transfer your edited videos straight to the DVD, or upload them to Youtube directly with the aid of this new updated edition of Movie Maker. It is the new functionality you can not see in the older version since you left when YouTube was identified.
The best thing which you found in the latest version is the Raw edit option. Yes if you want to edit a Raw file, then you can directly do it with the help of Windows Story Remix.
You definitely face the problem of trembling when you use a mobile phone and record video with the machine. Occasionally they sway while we hold our cell phone in hand, so they can make the videos unprofessional. Now you can delete the part of the video and render it a professional using this remove jumps tool.
This is a new feature that lets you edit your video and add the titles. Of starters, if you do a slideshow or a vlog, you must then enter the name of that location to let others know. Then you’ll notice other fonts, Switch Tone, Transparency, and many more in this Windows Story Remastered.
This updated version of Windows Film Creates a.k. has a new feature that you can see. The 3D impact is a Windows Story Remastered. You can now apply 3D filters to your videos to make them look professional.
In this latest version, Voice-Over is back again. Until starting it, the previous version removed the VoiceOver feature but after the Windows 10 upgrade, it was introduced again and expanded. Free music can be accessed today that can also be used.
Download Windows Movie Maker
Now that you have just read the features of this wonderful free video editor now, are you curious whether there is any way to get this great video editor back? If so, our target in this guide today is to give those who want Windows Movie Maker back the download connection. So let’s see how you can download the Windows Movie Maker using our link provided without wasting any further time.
It is not a big thing that we import from our page, as we never have a pop-up or pop-up ads on our website. Nor do we build a duplicate download button so you can get the download link quickly. Okay, as though you’re young, you still have difficulty downloading. Then do not panic because I wrote a complete guide for installing this application using our links. Windows Movie Maker Free Download
1. First of all click on the download link which is given below and you will be redirected to the download page.
2. Here on this page, you will see the full detail of the application like its version and supported OS, etc.
3. Read that if you want if not then ignore it and then click on Download Now button located below.
4. Now, as you click on that button, you will see the IDM window which asks you to choose the location. So, I would recommend you to save the file to the desktop, so it will make it easy when you install it.
5. In case if you don’t have IDM and you are using Chrome, then the download will be started automatically. Also, if you are using Firefox, then a new window appears asking you if you want to save this file or not. So, click on save and file will start downloading in your system.
Note: Please take a reminder that you are installing this App on your Windows 7, XP, or Vista. Because these Operating Systems only support it. So, if you are trying to use Windows 10 then read the below guide where I will show you how to find hidden Windows Movie Maker in Windows 10.
Windows Movie Maker for Windows 10
When we patched Windows XP, 7, Vista Film Maker. I’m sure you’re going to wait for Windows 10 too? If so, the wait can stop, as the reference to locate Windows Movie Maker in Windows 10 can be used here.
- Click on the Start Menu from Taskbar or Press the Windows Logo key from the keyboard.
- After this, you need to search for Photos in the search box and open the first result you see.
- Now you will see some recent photos there so just click on More and from here click on Video Projects.
- It will then open a new Windows so click on New Video Project.
- Here you will see the editor screen where you can import videos to edit or add effects or import photos to make a Slideshow video.
- That’s it this is the easiest way to use Windows Story Remix or the Windows Movie Maker in your Windows 10.
Note: Please keep in mind that Windows Story Remix is only available for those who purchased a license key. If you are using a free trial version than unfortunately, you won’t be able to use it after the trial expire.
Frequently Asked Questions
As everyone recognizes that the Windows Movie Maker is the finest program by Microsoft which can be used for free. Even if some people ask questions about this program. You can search this FAQ page, where I have compiled a few queries from the forum if you are one of them.
You can definitely find the answer you want here, but if you can not find the answer to the question. So feel free to comment below with your query. If I find the issue relevant I will also add it to the faq list. I shall be happy to assist you and answer your question.
Can we still download Windows Movie Maker?
- Yes, you can still download the Movie Maker tool from our website. As the program is discontinued by Microsoft but their copy is still available to be used on Windows XP, 7, and Vista.
Can I use this app on Windows 10?
- Yes, this application is also available for Windows 10 but since the official version is discontinued. Microsoft renamed it to Windows Story Remix and added it to the Photos App.
Which is the best Movie Maker alternative?
- There are several video editing tools available on the internet which are as best as Movie Maker. Some of the are listed above which you should also give a try at least once.
Is Windows Movie Maker free for Windows 10?
- Movie Maker is discontinued and is replaced with the Windows Story Remix. So, even though it is a free tool and can be used on your Windows 10 without paying money.
My video took so much time to render?
- This is because of your Hardware, if you don’t have any Graphics card installed in your machine then you face this issue. You first need to purchase a graphics card which helps in GPU acceleration and fast video rendering.
Can I make a Reverse video with Movie Maker?
- Sadly, there is no feature available for making a reverse video on Movie Maker. Perhaps, you can still have an option to go for an alternative version that may fulfill this requirement.
Will this Movie Maker lower the quality of my Video?
- There is a just that it may lower the quality of your videos when you save it. So, please remember that before you click on save the project to make sure to save your project in 1080p to avoid lower quality.
Can I use the Windows Movie Maker Vista version on Windows 10?
- Sadly, no you cannot use the vista version for Windows 10 because of the system compatibility and as I said Microsoft has discontinued the development of it after Windows 7.
Does Windows 10 have a built-in video editing tool just like Windows 7, Vista & XP?
- Yes, just like the Windows XP, Vista or 7 the Windows 10 version also came with the built-in video editing tool. The name of this tool is Windows Story Remix and it can be accessed through the Photos App.
Can I download Windows Movie Maker without paying money?
- Yes, Windows Movie Maker is a free tool that is developed by Microsoft for its Windows operating system users. Some websites are selling it so if you see any web-like this then be aware it is a scam and you can report about this to Microsoft.
Windows Movie Maker is the best free application for filming, moving, switching and other effects. It was used in the past but as there have been many improvements in Microsoft’s Os, this cool device has been removed and disabled since Windows 10. Since many people already understood it and used it, they begged Bill Gates to include it.
Now after a few new Windows 10 changes, a major update was announced a while back, adding a new name to the app. As it stands, the Windows Story Remix method is known and can conveniently be used via the Photos App. This framework has all the features that can be seen in the older version but has a new and improved Interface.
Alternatively, the program is a treat for coding fans and also YouTubers. The shake-removal feature lets you professionalize the shaking of video while catching. Transitional effects can be used to render the video spectacular and can be used for slideshows as well. A new feature is added, allowing you to add voice or free Microsoft stock music.