If you looking on the internet an Windows 10 ISO 2020 Free Download latest version So, you come to the right place now a day shares with you an amazing application If you want to import Windows 10 ISO file, I’m going to show you the easiest way of obtaining Windows 10 in this section. I’m also going to tell you some methods for burning this ISO image on the USB drive. Alternatively, I will teach you how to enable Windows 10 immediately following deployment.
You remember, that the picture of the ISO is a file that includes data you will burn on the USB drive or on the DVD / CD drives when you have already been using it. You can then use the USB plug in your computer or laptop to install the software (or Windows) after burning them. It never affects the Virus and also saves you money (you do not have to purchase your CD from the store). The greatest reason everyone has an ISO image. You can also check out the Windows 7 ISO Free Download
Windows 10 ISO Overview:
- Windows 10 ISO Overview:
- Features of Windows 10 ISO
- Windows 10 ISO Free Download Technical Setup Details
- System Requirements for Windows 10 ISO For PC
- Download Windows 10 ISO File
- Windows 10 ISO Download With Media Creation Tool
- Pros & Cons
- Make Windows 10 Bootable USB From ISO
- Frequently Asked Questions
- I have activated my Windows 10 using KMSPico? Can I uninstall it now?
- Will installing Windows 10 delete all my files?
- After I the Windows 10 installation when I format USB it shows “Unable to Format”?
- Is Windows 10 ISO free? or I need to pay money for it?
- What is the size of the Windows 10 ISO image?
- Is 4GB Flash drive enough for the Windows 10 installation?
For everyone, Windows 10 ISO pictures can be accessed. Microsoft is offering ISO files so that consumers have no problems downloading and cleaning up / installing Windows. The new Windows update is supported by Microsoft in many respects. In this essay, we will discuss in detail several directions. The configuration is supported in Windows 10 as an ISO file. An ISO is a single file with all the activation media of Windows 10. You should burn the ISO file to render a disk bootable on a USB drive or a DVD drive. The contents of an ISO file can also be removed and Windows built from extracted data. Nonetheless, this restricts the ability to clean up the OS. You can only load the OS without the main C drive setup. Two kinds of ISO files are open. One is the regular Windows 10 ISO file comprising all Windows device versions, including Home, Pro and so on. The business version of Windows is the second type of ISO. Based on your specifications you can choose to access Windows 10 ISO.
Windows 10 Pro is a Microsoft operating system common among the masses both in terms of stability and protection. Windows has initially developed about 30 years ago and has been the number one option for most users worldwide. Windows 10 is the newest deal and has been built in many different builds as well. Windows 10 Pro revised Jan 2020 is the one we are testing. In many changes, numerous issues have also been patched and the Windows 10 Pro Revised Jan 2020 is available. This operating system has been updated and rendered more user-friendly and functional. The.NET Platform 3.5 and 4.8 has been fitted. Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 10.0 was also provided.
Let’s talk first of all about this Windows 10 feature, which is the last Windows version. You need to check this list to find out how useful this window is if you’re new to Windows 10. As you will be conscious, Microsoft CEO Bill Gates announced recently that he no longer updates Windows 7. But Windows 7 will no longer be here until 2020. In this scenario, most people move to the final Windows version. Windows 10 has all the functionality absent from Windows 7 or 8 respectively. You’ve combined these two variants so you render it the last version, and you won’t be seeing any other Windows version.
Sure, so let’s think about this new OS’s interesting and exciting features:
Features of Windows 10 ISO
- Cortana on Desktop
You’re the pitiful person? If so, then you only have these functions. Cortana is a voice assistant name that operates on the orders of your speech. This functions the same as the Google voice wizard or the Amazon wizard. Now it’s much better than before to use the laptop or monitor.
- Xbox App
Do you love to play football, then? Let me then introduce you to this great Xbox program that lets you play Xbox Games on your machine. Microsoft has allowed Direct X 10 and enhanced the quality and performance of graphics so that the experience is enjoyed in real-time.
Though the Xbox DVR feature helps you to record the match for 30 seconds. You will never lose your unexpected game win and reveal it to your mates in this situation. Often, you should directly take an Xbox DVR snapshot so that you can no longer tell third party apps.
- Start Menu
I believe you are like me who doesn’t like the weird Start Menu for Windows 8. If yes, the good news for you, then the full-screen launch menu was recently replaced by a new Style for Microsoft. You can consider newly installed programs in the current tab when you open the start menu.
You can also connect the Fast Start programs to the top. You should include the quick action in the left side panel, like Preferences, My Mac, My Files, etc.
Do you want to view all available software quickly? The best way to do this is then to display all available programs concurrently with a modern, upgraded multi-task function. By using it, you can easily jump from device to app. It can be found in the start menu and you can select it to see all the features in the background.
- Tablet Switch
Do you have your own tablet PC? Don’t you feel comfortable with Windows? If so, then you can use the function here to simplify it.
This new tablet feature allows you to modify the Windows layout into a straightforward tablet user interface to make it comfortable. In the latest update that’s more robust than before, you changed several items.
- Microsoft Store
The newest and revamped Microsoft Store is one of the best features I enjoy in Windows 10. All apps and games are also included in this shop.
Instagram, Messenger, Facebook, and other social media apps can now be installed directly on your computer. Now you do not want to run Android apps on a PC with blondes or any other émulator.
- Action Center
You’ll consider the fun and stunning action center in this latest update from Windows 10. From here, all the easy settings in one location can be reached, WiFi, Ethernet, etc. conveniently activated, and all updates will be sent to your consumer in one place. The message panel is connected to the action center, where updates such as iOS or Android are received.
- Unified Settings
But Microsoft disabled the two applications for configuration after the Windows 10 upgrade. You can now compile the configurations of your device and control panel in one place without accessing separate applications.
- Software Full Name: Windows 10 ISO Free Download
- Download File Name: Windows_10_iOS.Exe
- Download File Size: 2.04 GB (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 24th Jan 2020
Before you install GetintoPC Windows 10 ISO Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 15 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher.
Download Windows 10 ISO File
You should be curious about the Windows 10 ISO download after reading the features of Windows 10. If so, your wait will end, as I’m telling you how you can fully free download Microsoft’s Windows 10 ISO image file. The Windows 10 ISO picture file can be accessed using two ways. The first approach included the program Microsoft Media Generation, but you don’t need the tool in another process. The high-speed Internet Download Manager lets you download directly.
Windows 10 ISO Download With Media Creation Tool
First of all, you will need to open this link and download the Media Creation Tool
2. After downloading the tool now open the location where you downloaded it and right-click on its icon and click Run as Administrator.
3. When you open the program it will then ask you to read the license agreement, so you just need to click on accept and you will see two options there. The first option will create installation media for other pc, the second is a download ISO image.
Note: If you want to directly burn the ISO image into your USB Drive then choose the Create Installation Media. Otherwise, you can download the ISO image to burn it later.
4. So, I will choose the Create Installation Media and then click on the Next button located right side below.
5. After clicking on next it will then ask you to choose the language in which you want to download the ISO. Choose your desired language and then again click on the Next button.
6. Now from here, it will ask you to connect the USB drive. You then need USB flash drive which must be 8GB or above and then again click on next. It will then start downloading Windows 10 ISO file in your computer and then it will automatically burn into your USB drive.
Note: Please make sure to back up your files from USB Flash drive as this process will format your USB pen drive.
7. Wait until the download completes and then you will get the bootable USB drive. It is now ready to use and you are now able to install Windows 10 from your USB Pen Drive.
Pros & Cons
Here is my personal opinion on this new Windows 10 ISO download. You can also tell me what you like or dislike the most about this version of the Windows operating system.
- Supports Directx 12
- Better User Interface as compared to the older versions
- It is almost the same as Windows 7 (for Windows 7 lovers)
- Improved & Enhanced Security
- A Built-in in Windows Defender (Antivirus)
- Cortana your personal Assistant.
These are some best features which I love about Windows 10 but as you know that everything has its black side. So, let’s now talk about the cons which I hate the most about Windows 10.
- A lot of unnecessary applications running on Background
- Too many bloatware (which take your storage)
- If you search something in Cortana then you will be forced to use the Bing search engine (I hate this search engine) in their Microsoft Edge.
- Too much permission while you are changing the default application.
These are some cons about the Windows 10, you can also tell me which thing you hate about Windows 10 in the comment section. In this way people will be aware of what they are going to use and what problems will they face.
Make Windows 10 Bootable USB From ISO
So if the ISO image file has just been downloaded from another page, then Media Creation System. In order to create a bootable USB disk using the ISO image file, you clearly must follow these steps. Obey the following steps closely, or your USB drive may be destroyed.
1. First of all, you need to download the Rufus tool from this link Download Rufus Tool. It is a free tool that is very helpful in creating the bootable drive.
2. This tool doesn’t require the installation so you can simply double click on it right after it downloaded.
3. After you open the Rufus tool now you need to connect the USB flash drive into your pc/laptop. Please make sure it has a capacity of 8GB or above.
Note: Make sure to back up your personal data from the flash drive because Rufus tool will format your drive and you may lose your data. So, first, move all your data on your computer or any other flash drive before proceeding.
4. Now you will see too many options in the Rufus tool window. Don’t touch others instead of those which I am telling you. You need to change the DDos into the ISO image file which can be located near the DVD icon.
5. After choosing ISO image you will then need to click on that DVD icon and it will open a new window. In this window, you need to select the ISO image file which you have downloaded from the Media Creation Tool.
6. When choosing the ISO image just click on open and it will load in the Rufus. Now leave everything and just click on Start, you will then see a warning message just click on Ok.
That’s it now the Rufus tool will start burning the ISO image file into your Pen Drive. The process will take about 10-15 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
After reading everything about Download Windows 10 ISO, if you have still questions then you can read this FAQ list. In this list, I have collected some most asked questions around the internet and their answers. You may also find the answer to the question which you are going to ask. If you are unable to find the answer then you can also ask me in the comment section. I will try my best to answer your question and love to help you out.
I don’t want to use KMSPico? is there any other way to activate Windows 10?
Yes, you can also activate the Windows 10 by using the product keys of the desired edition. For this, you can go to this link to Activate Windows 10 and copy the product key for the Windows edition which you are using.
I have activated my Windows 10 using KMSPico? Can I uninstall it now?
Yes, sure you can uninstall KMSPico after the activation. There is no need to keep it on pc and it will never ever deactivate your Windows after uninstalling. For this, you can follow this guide Uninstall KMSPico Completely.
Will installing Windows 10 delete all my files?
Windows 10 installation will only format the Local disk C, so if you have any personal files in C drive then move it to another drive. If you won’t move it then your files will be permanently deleted and it won’t be recoverable.
After I the Windows 10 installation when I format USB it shows “Unable to Format”?
Don’t worry about it, your USB drive is still safe. All you need to do is rename the drive and then simply format it again and you are done now.
Is Windows 10 ISO free? or I need to pay money for it?
No, Windows 10 ISO download is totally free and it won’t cost you a penny. If you find any website which asks you for money then leave it. Because it is the scam site.
What is the size of the Windows 10 ISO image?
The total size of Windows ISO is about 2.9 to 3 gigabytes.
Is 4GB Flash drive enough for the Windows 10 installation?
No, as I mentioned above that the file size of ISO is about 3GB which expands up to 4 to 5GB when you burn it on USB Drive.
The best way to run Windows on your device or on your desktop is with Windows 10 ISO Update. Because this ensures the marks on CDs or DVDs are stopped under distress. Even, after a while, you don’t have to buy retail Windows DVDs. The explanation for this is that most advertisers sell the pirated Windows version or edited version that can trigger certain issues after download.
The only method for getting the Genuine Windows is Windows 10 ISO download. Even if you can burn it on your USB and carry it wherever you like. It’s hard to take DVDs from one place to another like this. Even, on your computer, you can take the Windows backup to use while