Download free Rufus USB 2.18 for PC Windows 7/8/10
If you looking on the internet a Rufus USB 2.18 So, You come to the right place now a day shares with you an amazing application software to create a Bootable USB flash drive, or also USB keys or pen drives, memory sticks, etc. Rufus 2.18 serves can help out to recover your system for an unfortunate incident. it’s a bootable device to create IO image and many more file convert into image iso format to easy and very simple to convert in pen drives because am personally used for this software to bootable windows create and install throughout Rufus USB 2.18 so install and make bootable drives.
The program is designed to support system recovery problems easily by allowing the user to be in control of the tiller with firm hands. Open source freeware allows a disco encoder in MS-DOS or FreeDOS, but FreeDOS has the ability to support more keyboard layouts via MS-DOS by program developers. This version requires Windows XP or higher; unfortunately, this version is the final release that is compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista, and Rufus does not support such systems in the future!
Rufus 2.18 OverView:
It is now possible to boot from a portable device and even to run an operating system directly from a flash disk, thanks to several specialized utilities that can make every ordinary USB memory device more than just a storage medium. The user interface of Rufus Portable is small and layout efficient. It identified five system devices that we chose for the booting disk, including the USB thumb drive. The application’s’ Format Options ‘ area offers most customizations and has an advanced section you can show by pressing the blue arrow.
FreeBoot CDs, LiveXP, Knoppix, Kubuntu, Linux Mint, NT Password Registry Editor, OpenSUSE, Parted Magic, Slacks, Tails, Trinity Rescue Kit, Ubuntu, Ultimate Book CD, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Windows can operate with: Arch Linux, Slackware, BartPE / builder, CentOS, DIY Small Linux, Fedora, Slackware, Gentoo, gNews Sense, Hiren’s Boot CD.
The tool is indeed a comfortable source of trouble, ideal for creating and installing on a pen drive ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.), and productive for systems without a working system. The software is easy as pie and requires no installation process, the next few seconds of the download are ready for you and Rufus will get it ready. Rufus has been tested, compared and proved to be the quickest person with homogenous packaged software such as Universal USB installer, UNetbootin or Windows 7. you can also check out the droid4x offline installer.
Features OF Rufus 2.18
- Add a cheat mode to cycle the USB port of the currently selected device
- UDP support is added, for the complete protection of formatted USB
- Fix approach to Blackarch LINUX
- Grub4dos is upgraded
- Image decompression errors fixed
- Enabled the selection of the device for refresh
- Supports Windows XP and higher
- Lightweight, easy to download with no installation required
- Backs the formatting of pen drives with multiple file systems
- Works with systems having no OS
- Faster than the alternatives
- Formats flash drive safely
- Supports various Languages for worldwide
- In sync with the old BIOS system
- Advance format options help the device recognition in the outmoded systems as well
- Much More……………/
Rufus Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Rufus
- Setup File Name: Rufus_2.18.exe
- Full Setup Size: 1.28 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 13th Mar 2019
System Requirements For Download Rufus
Before you start GetintoPC Rufus 2.18 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
Download Free Rufus 2.18 For Windows 10/8/7