If you looking on the internet a Download Microsoft Excel for Windows latest version So, you come to the right place now a day shares with you an amazing application Microsoft Excel is just like MS-Word, part of the Office Suite. It’s a database program that works on the basis of figures, rules, equations. You can use it in a variety of locations, whether it’s your workplace, house, school or company.
Many people are using this awesome spreadsheet tool to make their billing, manage data and calculate, and make it more complex. Microsoft keeps updating its product to add new features and optimize its program to make it better and better.
In the latest update, they’ve introduced cloud storage, and now if you’re collaborating with a friend, you can both access or delete data from anywhere. It can also be used to save the file as if you have an entity and you have a report design that you don’t want to delete, so it will remain secure and protected with the aid of the cloud.
Essentially, this is included in a full Office package, but if you don’t want to access the entire suite, you can also use a single Microsoft Excel file. Until we continue, let’s test the uses and learn more about this awesome device. you can also check out the Norton AntiVirus 22.214.171.124 Free Download.
Microsoft Excel Overview:
- Microsoft Excel Overview:
- Why Use Microsoft Excel
- Features of Microsoft Excel for Windows PC
- Easy to Use
- Save as
- Direct Email
- Sorting and Filtering
- Select All
- Tab Shifting
- Password Protection
- Download Microsoft Excel for Windows Technical Setup Details
- System Requirements for Microsoft Excel For PC
- Microsoft Excel Free Download
- How To Install Excel
- Burn ISO Image
- How to Activate Microsoft Excel For Free
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1 How to Use Microsoft Excel?
- Q2) Which of the following is the name of a Microsoft Excel file?
- Q3) How to Get Microsoft Excel For Free?
- Q4) What is the Price Of Microsoft Excel?
- Q5) Can I Activate Microsoft Excel For Free?
- Q6) How Can I Download Microsoft Excel?
- Q7) How to Update Microsoft Excel?
- Q8) What Is the Purpose Of Microsoft Excel?
- Q9) Does KMSPico Activate Microsoft Excel?
- Final Words
Microsoft Excel is a database program used to build payroll, data management, research, production, accounting, company activities, etc. This software was first published in 1987, but it doesn’t get much attention because there was already a tool available for billing and data management.
The name of this method was Lotus, which was created by the Lotus group, who later bought IBM. It was the first IBM application that got too much fame and was used worldwide in the 1980s. Apple also created a calculator, which they called VisiCalc, and it was released for Apple II.
As you know, Lotus was already in that field, so this VisiCalc doesn’t get a lot of feedback from users. In 1993, when Microsoft released the fifth version of Excel, there was too much responsibility and people replaced it with Lotus. Since having too much attention from customers, Microsoft introduced it to the Office Suite.
You can now find this amazing spreadsheet in your Office 2007, 2013, 2016 and 365 versions as well. This tool provides security for your records, so just add lock-in files and no one can access them without your permission. Even though there are so many other advantages and functions that we’re going to discuss below, keep reading our post to know all about this spreadsheet.
Why Use Microsoft Excel
As I said earlier, there are many applications of Microsoft Excel that you can use in your house, classroom, workplace, company or at work. This is a database application that can help you manage info, finance, and many other items.
Here are some of the best uses of Microsoft Excel: Data Analysis This is the best use of Microsoft Excel as it allows you to easily analyze a large amount of data. With the aid of maps, you can arrange the data to show it in a beautiful way. All you need to do is place all your data in this method, and then the graph will automatically generate your performance. This saves a lot of your time when creating comparison sheets, spreadsheets and other types of data.
Mathematical Formulas The possible use of this program is that it helps you to easily solve complicated quantities of Mathematics without making a lot of effort. With the aid of this, you can easily find the average, the total and the others regardless of the amount of data you use. It’s handy while you’re doing a college assignment so you can quickly get all the responses with the aid of these formulas.
Online Access In case you’re working on the same project with your colleague and somehow they’re too far away from you, this would be a great option for you. This helps you to view and sync data online no matter how far you are; you can still access and change it as well. This will be useful when you are at home and want to make changes to your office documents.
Manage Monthly Expenses If you wanted to check how much you spend a month, it’s also helpful. For example, you’re earning 50,000 a month, and you want to know how much you’re spending in a month. Then you need to put that salary in and then enter all the value of the money you spend every day. Then, at the end of the month, you’ll see the exact amount of money you’ve invested in a month.
Use In Learning If you are an instructor, you can use maps, forms, and data resources to educate your students in the classroom. You can also teach them logical-mathematical problems and statistics by using these shapes. You can also teach your students how to create a table and input data into it. It is also useful when making a time table for your defined subjects and can also be used to construct a test chart.
For Housewives If you are a Housewife and want to keep track of your spending, you can also use it for daily use. Often, you should create a chart where you can put all the food items with an amount to recall while you go shopping. When a mom knows how to use it, it’s going to be beneficial to her kid as she can show them how to use it. Because there are a lot of schools that don’t teach computer classes.
Use Getting a Job If you’re a student, it’s a must for you to learn about Microsoft Excel as it can be helpful to get a part-time job for you. There are a lot of people who need an Excel specialist to do their job to make a description for you and to show the expertise that you have about MS Excel, MS Word, and other office resources. Since, as I described above, this method is used in a number of locations, such as Data Management, Solving Math Problems, Grocery Stores, Reception, and so on.
Features of Microsoft Excel for Windows PC
Easy to Use
Simple to use Microsoft Excel is a very simple-to-use tool that helps you easily solve multiple types of problems without taking a lot of time. If you’re a newbie, you may encounter some challenges because you need to learn a lot of simple concepts and principles to use them.
Save as If you don’t want to save the file in an XLS format, there are many other ways that you can use to save. You need to press File and then select Save as you will see all the options used to save the file. You can also save your file to Google Sheets with the help of this.
Direct Email It’s the best feature of Excel that lets you email the file you’ve just made directly. This will be useful if you don’t want to save the paper, but instead, you want to give it to your supervisor or relative.
Sorting and Filtering
Sort and Filter This is another feature of this software that makes it easy to find anything you’re looking for in a table or spreadsheet. For example, if you make a datasheet for your college students and want to check how many of them are in the same city or have the same caste, it will help you there. Alternatively, you’ll be able to sort the data alphabetically and numerically as well.
Delete Everything Select is a function that is very helpful in all areas, and you can use it to delete all the data you want to erase. There is a workaround for this that is CTRL+A, but instead, there is a click at the corner of Rows and Columns.
Tab Moving This is the worst aspect when you’re dealing with two or more spreadsheets at a time when moving between them is really challenging. But within Excel, you can also easily move between any of the tabs by clicking on CTRL + Tab. In a few seconds, you’ll be able to move seamlessly from one window and another tab without having any problems.
Password Security Now, what happens when you have personal data on your Excel sheet and you just missed your phone or laptop where you protected it. Don’t worry about that, because this software also gives you the option to protect your files by using a password. It’s also handy when you don’t want anyone to make changes to your paper.
- Software Full Name: Microsoft Excel Free Download
- Download File Name: Microsoft_Excel.zip
- Download File Size: 4.13 GB (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Latest Version Release Added On 4th Feb 2020
Before you install GetintoPC Microsoft Excel Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 15 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher.
Microsoft Excel Free Download
Since you’ve heard about this incredible app and you know the value of it, so you need to be willing to use it on your own. If yes, then your wait is finally over as I’m going to teach you how to access it by using our connection given. This is just a newbie guide who comes to our website for the first time and doesn’t know how to access it.
First of all, you need to click on the download button which is provided below and then you will be redirected to our download page.
2. Here in that download page, you will see more information about the product and also see there are many other products available.
3. From here you can download Microsoft Excel Retail or download the whole Office suite if you wanted to. So just tap on the name of that product which you want to download.
4. Now within a few seconds, it will open a new window where you will be asked to choose a place where you want to store your file. It is recommended to choose Desktop so when you move to the installation process you can find it easily.
5. After selecting your location just click on download and your file will start downloading automatically. Now within some time, it will be downloaded in your system and then you will be ready to move to the installation process.
How To Install Excel
Okay, so now, we’ve downloaded this awesome app on our machine now it’s time to install it on the Mac. The installation process is not the same as any other program because it comes in the.img format. Okay, there are two options to mount it, one using Digital Clone and the other uses USB Drive.
Burn ISO Image
First, we talk about the ISO burn method so let’s have a look:
- So, we need to first download the Rufus tool which is very famous to Burn USB Pen Drives. You can download this by going here: Download Rufus Tool Free
- Now connect your USB device with your computer and then open Rufus tool you downloaded from the above-provided link.
- After this don’t touch any other options just select your USB device from the list and then change FreeDos to ISO Image. Now at this time, you need to click on the DVD icon located near it and it will open a new window.
- From this Window, you will be asked to choose the .img which you have download from the above guide.
- After selecting just click on Start and you will see a warning message telling you that it will delete all your data from USB so just tap on Ok.
- Now it will take some time to burn all the files in your USB cable and when it’s done you will see Ready written there. This means you have successfully burned the IMG into your USB device and now you are ready to use install it like any ordinary software.
Note: Make sure to move all your data from USB Drive to the computer because it will delete all your files during Burning. Also, make sure to use USB Drive 8GB or above because the size of the setup is above 4GBs.
So, this was the first method that you can use so if you don’t have a USB then you can use the below method. Ok, so without wasting any time let’s check out the below guide.
How to Activate Microsoft Excel For Free
So, as we’ve successfully installed Microsoft Excel on our computer, most people now face issues to turn it on. It’s because this software is being paid, and there are some people who can’t afford to buy it. But don’t think about that, because I’m going to give you a free way to enable Microsoft Excel for free.
1. First, you need to access KMSPico, which is a free Windows and Office activation app. Go to this page and download it on your device and read the full installation instructions. Registered KMSpico Activator for Windows and MS Office
2. After you have completed the entire process when you install KMSPico on your device, you will need to open Microsoft Excel first. You need to access KMSPico from the Windows icon or from the Start menu.
3. Now you see the KMSPico Window, so don’t touch anything, just click the Red Button that you see there. After that, you find the notification saying “Affirmative” and “Project Completed.” You’ll even note the Green Background behind the Office button.
It ensures that your Microsoft Excel has been successfully disabled and that if you want to search, you can shut the software and restart it again. Now click File from the menu above, and then click Account, where you will see that your product is activated. That’s it you’ve effectively allowed without paying a penny.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve already thought about the amazing features and possible applications of this fantastic spreadsheet app. Even though some people have questions in their minds. If you are one of them, you can check out this Download Microsoft Excel for Windows FAQ page as I’ve compiled some of the most frequently asked questions from the internet. I’m sure you’ll also find your answer here if you don’t feel free to ask in the comment section, as I’m glad to hear from you.
Q1 How to Use Microsoft Excel?
Using the Excel Spreadsheet is not a difficult task but since you are a newbie then you need to watch online tutorials about this. There are many videos available on it which you can watch and then learn how to use it.
Q2) Which of the following is the name of a Microsoft Excel file?
Microsoft Excel lets you save your project in many extensions but the original extension which is used is the xlsx. When you see any file which ends with .xlsx you will understand it easily that it is the part of Excel Sheet.
Q3) How to Get Microsoft Excel For Free?
Download Microsoft Excel for Windows is a part of MS Office Suite and it is paid but you can also download it for free by using our website. You should go above and check the download link which I provided to download Microsoft Excel For Free.
Q4) What is the Price Of Microsoft Excel?
The price of Microsoft Excel is $129 which you can purchase by going to Buy Microsoft Excel. If you don’t want to purchase it or you don’t have enough money then you can download free from our website.
Q5) Can I Activate Microsoft Excel For Free?
Yes, of course, you can activate Excel free of cost, there are many activators available on the internet. But I would prefer you to use KMSPico as it is the best tool ever made to activate any Microsoft Product.
Q6) How Can I Download Microsoft Excel?
You can download Excel easily from our website because just like others we don’t use pop-up or pop-under advertisements on our site. All you need to do is click on the download link above and choose the product you want to download from the download page. That’s it the download will start automatically and the server is also very fast which boosts download speed even you have slow internet.
Q7) How to Update Microsoft Excel?
If you don’t purchase the update then you need to use our website to download the latest version of it. Otherwise, Microsoft Automatically updates it when you enable Auto Updates on your computer.
Q8) What Is the Purpose Of Microsoft Excel?
Microsoft Excel can be used for many purposes like you can solve some mathematics problems, you can make spreadsheets, you can create charts. It can be also used by small or big business owners to calculate their expenses and track their company/business growth.
Q9) Does KMSPico Activate Microsoft Excel?
Yes, with the help of KMSPico you can activate all the Office Suite products like Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and others. If you don’t know how it works then you should read the above guide on how to activate Microsoft Excel for free.
Because Download Microsoft Excel for Windows is one of the best spreadsheets accessible for Windows & Mac users. Since it can be used for several reasons, whether you are a business owner or a student. You can still use it to complete the task, solve the mathematical equation, make diagrams and do other stuff as well.
As it is a paid tool, but even though there is a way to activate it without paying money, you can do it by using the KMSPico activator. It is the only internet activator that is 100% free of viruses and does not involve worms, trojans or other infections. I listed the whole procedure above, so if you just skipped it, go and review the full step by step guide.
Somehow, if you don’t like it and you want to pursue some spreadsheet, then I’ve also mentioned some of the best alternatives. Such replacements include Zoho Sheets, Apache OpenOffice and Google Sheets, both packages are very close to each other. While the Zoho and Google sheets are the ideal if you’re collaborating with a friend as they provide you with a cloud-access that helps you to communicate in real-time.