Download macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 ISO Installer for Mac, VMware & VirtualBox
- Download macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 ISO Installer for Mac, VMware & VirtualBox
- MacOS High Sierra OverView:
- Features Of MacOS High Sierra 10.13.1
- MacOS High Siera Technical Setup Details
- System Requirements For MacOS High Siera
- Make Bootable Installer Image
- Rename ISO.cdr to ISO File
- Download macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 ISO
If you looking on the internet a MacOS High Sierra iso So, you come to the right place now a day shares with you a MacOS High Sierra 10.13.1 Updated Operating system From the Apple store. In this version, MacOS fix the all bug issue and improve the security and many more features added you can also install for Mac VMware and any Windows operating system as VirtualBox. Windows user also enjoys a MacOS High Sierra updated version as VirtualBox Image all detail below and Download all Version Of MacOS.
The Apples macOS Sierra is now in the high-volume “macOS High Sierra.” Unlike usual, the OS is designed and focussed on core features innovatively. There are tons of major changes and upgraded graphics, such as better photographs, 5k resolution, and the file system. These brilliant features attracted users and tried to install them on a PC in particular. You can do that now, you don’t have to wait on your PC or Mac. No worries. If you are a Mac user, the macOS High Sierra 10.13 can be downloaded from App Store, but if you are a PC user, then you can do so in this guide here.
MacOS High Sierra OverView:
You’ll certainly have to have the installer file if you want to install macOs or macOS High Sierra, or you won’t have to download the installer file for installation on a virtual machine. You may suppose that you can find it on the official App Store or Apple website, but that is not the case. Apple does not support the High Sierra installation or other macOS versions without Apple’s Mac computer.
High Sierra virtual image can be downloaded directly from a powerful cloud server, which obviously belongs to Google for VMware and VirtualBox (the same). In another way, if you have problems with the server for some reason, you can try and download the file from another service provider. Note that both VMware and VirtualBox are working for this file. This is only for the purposes of education.
The official release of MacOS HighSierra. The update to the MacOS High Sierra 10.13.1 includes bug fixes, security enhancements, and feature improvements. This tutorial shows you how to make High Sierra macOS 10.13.1.DMG and convert it to High Sierra 10.13.1.ISO macOS. The macOS high sierra 10.13.1 ISO can be found on the bottom of this tutorial directly downloaded. This ISO 10.13.1 macOS High Sierra is useful for users in both Windows and Mac. This ISO photo may be used on both VMware Workstation / Player / Fusion and Oracle VirtualBox to install macOS Higher Sierra. You can also check out the MacOS Sierra ISO.
Features Of MacOS High Sierra 10.13.1
- Adds support for 70 new emoji, including food types, animals, mythical creatures, clothing options, more expressive smiley faces, gender-neutral characters and more.
- Fixes a bug where Bluetooth appeared as unavailable during Apple Pay transactions.
- Improves the reliability of Microsoft Exchange message sync in Mail.
- Fixes an issue where Spotlight does not accept keyboard input.
- Improves the reliability of SMB printing.
- Makes Touch ID preferences accessible while logged in as a mobile account on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
- Adds support for unlocking a FileVault-encrypted APFS volume using a recovery keychain file. For details, enter man diskutil in Terminal.
- This new upgraded version has improved the reliability of SMB printing.
- Bluetooth appeared as unavailable has been fixed.
- Added support for 70 new emojis.
- You can now unlock a FileVault-encrypted APFS volume using a recovery keychain file.
- It has improved the reliability of the Microsoft Exchange message sync.
- Much More………………/
MacOS High Siera Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: MacOS High Siera 10.13.1
- Setup File Name: macOS_High_Sierra_10_13_1_Official.iso
- Full Setup Size: 5.07 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 14th Mar 2019
System Requirements For MacOS High Siera
- 8 GB free HDD
- 2GB RAM
- Core 2 Duo Intel Processor
Make Bootable Installer Image
hdiutil create -o /tmp/macOSHighSierra.cdr -size 5200m -layout SPUD -fs HFS+J
hdiutil attach /tmp/macOSHighSierra.cdr.dmg -noverify -mountpoint /Volumes/install_build
sudo Downloads/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia –volume /Volumes/install_build
mv /tmp/macOSHighSierra.cdr.dmg ~/Desktop/InstallSystem.dmg
hdiutil detach /Volumes/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra
hdiutil convert ~/Desktop/InstallSystem.dmg -format UDTO -o ~/Desktop/macOSHighSierra.iso