Cisco Packet Tracer Free Download For Windows
If you looking on the internet a Cisco Packet Tracer for Windows So, you come to the right place now a day shares with you an amazing application for Student can experiment for studying Cisco Packet Tracer is a powerful tool can help out for the student to test program for networking, switching, routing, and internet. This is simulation software to bring up student CCNP and CCNA Studying its; developed by Cisco. you can download the latest version with more amazing features added to many help for students describe all in below.
Only recent versions of packet tracer can be downloaded on Cisco’s official site. The previous versions of packet tracer can not be downloaded from there. In each version of the packet tracer, practice laboratory created in one version may work or not in another version. Packet Tracer. You can consider downloading the latest version of package trackers from the official Cisco website if you don’t have a lab in your previous version or have just started learning from scratch.
Cisco Packet Tracer OverView:
Cisco Packet Tracer is a Cisco Network Academy simulation software that can simulate a Cisco network without a physical network. It has an easy-to-use but highly effective drag and drops interface while configuring complex networks. Packet Tracer can also run on a combination of physical networks and simulated networks as a hybrid network. This is done with the visual interface drag and drop. This capability makes the Software unique and very useful for institutions and individuals around leaving production networks to learn and practice their networking skills.
You can download the software for all Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 free. Self-learners can download this form simply by registering with the website of Cisco Netacad. Unlike older versions available only to Netacad students and instructors, the major change in the software will now make it easy for everybody to access. You’ll also learn how to download Cisco package tracer 7.1.1 and what the whole tool can offer. You’ll have to register for Cisco Academy with a free account in order to download package tracer from the official website of Cisco. You can download the latest version of packet tracer from there once your account is approved.
Cisco Tracer 64 bit Packet enables students to create a network with an almost unlimited number of devices, promoting practicing, discovery and problem-solving. This complements physical equipment in the classroom. Simulation-based learning helps students to develop the skills of decision-making, creative thought, and problem-solving in the 21st century. Packet Tracer supplements the curricula of the Networking Academy, enabling instructors to teach and demonstrate complex techniques and networking systems. Cisco tracer offline installer 64bit for PC is available to download!you can also check out the PowerISO.
Features Of Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2.1
- You can add quickly add tables and rack
- This tool allows for the greater scope of alterations for rack and stack problems
- Various elements will help you add an optional association between the physical and logical group of devices
- It will help you in developing critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Projects can easily be saved .pkg format
- It supports MQTT protocol
- Installing and uninstalling programming tabs is easy
- Cisco Packet Tracer for a student is designed by Cisco Network Academy and is used as an educational and professional tool. It has many enriched features; some of these are as follows.
- It is a free and advanced networking simulation software used to logically create network topology without any difficulty.
- Packet Tracer Offline Installer download helps you to save time and money to create and configure network topology.
- Advanced Networking concepts like routing protocol can easily learn by animations from download Cisco Packet Tracer.
- It assists you to create and simulate the configuration of the network with drag and drop devices.
- You can improve your networking skills and learn many modern network protocols.
- Once a network has constructed in download Tracer, you can test various hardware and software configuration, can do different experiments with network protocols and Troubleshooting.
- New Version of Packet Tracer 7.2 has many new features like HTTP server improvements, DHCP Server Port-Based Address Allocation support and many others.
- Modern routers, IE 2000 switch, MCU sensors, smart devices, etc. are also available in Download Cisco Packet Tracer.
- It supports a vast variety of protocols over different OSI layers. Some protocols are FTP , SMTP, POP3, HTTP, TFTP, Telnet, SSH, DNS, DHCP, NTP, SNMP, AAA, VOIP, TCP and UDP, TCP Nagle Algorithm & IP Fragmentation, RTP,BGP, IPv4, ICMP, ARP, IPv6, ICMPv6, IPSec, RIPv1/v2/ng, Multi-Area OSPF and many others.
- Much More……………/
Packet Tracer Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Cisco Packet Tracer
- Setup File Name: Cisco_Packet_Tracer_7.2.1.iso
- Full Setup Size: 198.7 / 184.4 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup:
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 17th April 2019
- License: Freeware
System Requirements For Cisco Packet Tracer
Before you start GetintoPC Cisco Packet Tracer free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
- Memory (RAM): 512MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 500MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Download Free Cisco Packet Tracer Latest For Windows (32- 64Bit)
Packet Tracer For Windows 32Bit HERE
Packet Tracer For Windows 64Bit HERE